3 WEEK ESSENTIAL PACKAGE
Our 3 Week Essential package is affordable without compromising on quality. Within its class it delivers some of the best facilities in Mina and provides the convenience of the Makkah Metro service.
We have run this package for the last 12 years and it consistently receives glowing feedback from pilgrims.
We believe this is the cheapest package in the UK that includes VIP tents close to the Jamarat and use of the Makkah Metro Train Service.
The impact that this trip has on me was that it made me view life a whole lot differently, taught me patience and be happy with what Allah has given us. I would always recommend Al Hidaayah to anyone planning on going for Hajj. This was my first time and alhamdulilah I enjoyed every second. At times it was tough but that’s Hajj, it’s a struggle. All the organisers were friendly lovely people… They were all so humble and showed me love for which I’ll always be grateful. It’s a journey I’ll never forget. S Ali
ITINERARY - SUMMARY
ITINERARY - DETAIL*
Depart from UK.
Arrive in Jeddah; proceed to Makkah, check in to hotel and perform Umrah.
Proceed to Madinah (by air), arrive in Madinah and check in to hotel.
Proceed to Makkah, perform Umrah and then go to Shisha.
8th Dhul Hijjah - Go to Mina, begin the rites of Hajj.
9th Dhul Hijjah - Arafat, Muzdalifah
10th-12th Dhul Hijjah - Mina
13th Dhul Hijjah - Leave Mina and return to Shisha.
Proceed to Makkah, perform Farewell Tawaf and then proceed to airport for flight back to UK.
PACKAGE - HOTELS
Dar Al-Eiman Royal - Makkah
Ideally located in Al Safwa Towers, literally a few minutes from the Haram. The hotel provides excellent facilities and great services, with elegantly furnished rooms and suites.
For further information:
Al-Jewar Elsaqefah - Madinah
This hotel is located on the northern side of the Haram close to the central shopping area. The hotel offers basic accommodation, all rooms are ensuite and offer air conditioning. The hotel is located 7 minutes walk from the Prophet’s Masjid.
For further information:
This package includes:
- Return International flights to Jeddah
- Application of Hajj visa and supplying Hajj drafts
- 5 star hotel in Makkah and 3 star hotel in Madinah
- Building in Shisha during the days of the Hajj rites (walking distance to the Mina tents)
- Triple and Quad rooms available, all rooms ensuite (except Shisha)
- Breakfast whilst in hotels in Makkah and Madinah
- All meals provided during stay in Shisha and the days of the Hajj rites
- All ground transportation on air-conditioned coaches
- Medical doctor available for advice (during Hajj days)
- Expert religious guides
- Extensive educational and spiritual development programme throughout tour
- Tour of historical/religious sites in Makkah and Madinah
- Pre-Hajj seminar (full day) - in the UK
- Dedicated VIP tents in Mina close to the Jamarat
- Use of Makkah Metro Train Service
- Dedicated tents in Arafat
- Comprehensive Hajj guidance
- Hajj gift pack
* Itinerary is based on the Islamic calendar and may need to be adjusted by a day due to moon-sighting. ** During the Hajj season, the third and fourth bed normally consists of roll-away beds, and rooms can be a little cramped as these rooms would normally be configured as double rooms outside the Hajj season.
NOTE: During the days of the Hajj rites, all our packages include 3 meals a day, 24 hour supply of hot and cold drinks. All of our ground transportation is on air-conditioned coaches and exclusively for our group – we do not use government buses which are shared with others (except from airport to hotel).