3 WEEK DELUXE PACKAGE
With the new improved itinerary, quite simply the best package if you are able to go for 3 Weeks!
This package has been one of our favourites since we launched it many years ago.
In our effort to continuously make enhancements to our packages we have now included a much longer stay in the Conrad Makkah (as opposed to spending extra days in Shisha). As well as an initial stay in Madinah, you will be spending a full week in Makkah adjacent to the Haram. Although this has meant a significant increase in the price of this package, we are confident that it makes this one of the best packages around.
This journey has been life changing and the best 3 weeks in our lives. We are so grateful that we were blessed with this chance and blessed with such a smooth journey and that was down to each and every one of you. You have all contributed so much time, effort and passion and we can’t thank you enough… Jazak Allah khair for everything. G Alomgir
ITINERARY - SUMMARY
ITINERARY - DETAIL*
Depart from UK.
Arrive in Madinah, check in to hotel.
Leave Madinah, Arrive in Makkah, check into hotel; perform Umrah.
8th Dhul Hijjah - Proceed to Mina, begin the rites of Hajj.
9th Dhul Hijjah - Arafat, Muzdalifah
10th-12th Dhul Hijjah - Mina
13th Dhul Hijjah - Leave Mina and proceed to Makkah; perform farewell tawaf and leave for Jeddah. Check into Jeddah hotel.
Check out of hotel in Jeddah and proceed to airport for flight back to UK.
PACKAGE - HOTELS
Conrad - Makkah
A new addition to Makkah’s every growing collection of luxury hotels. Conrad is an international brand of luxury hotels and resorts and is part of the Hilton family. Boasting a prime location, the Conrad is located literally steps away from the Haram. The hotel offers spacious, modern rooms, luxurious bathrooms, superb facilities and a warm traditional Arab welcome.
For further information:
Dar Al-Iman Intercontinental - Madinah
As you exit the hotel you are in the masjid courtyard! It is especially convenient for the ladies, as it is located almost opposite the ladies entrance.
For further information: www.ihg.com/intercontinental
This package includes:
- Return international flights, arriving directly, or indirectly, to Madinah and returning from Jeddah
- Application of Hajj visas and supplying Hajj drafts
- 5 star hotels in Makkah, Madinah and Jeddah
- Building in Shisha during the days of the Hajj rites (walking distance to the Mina tents)
- 2 people in a room (except Shisha); Option for an extra bed
- All rooms ensuite (except Shisha)
- Half board (breakfast and dinner) whilst in hotels in Makkah, Madinah and Jeddah
- All meals provided during the days of the Hajj rites
- All Ground transportation on air-conditioned coaches
- Medical doctor available for advice (during the Hajj days)
- Expert religious guides
- Extensive educational and spiritual development programme throughout tour
- Tour of historical/religious sites in Makkah and Madinah
- Pre-Hajj seminar (full day) - in the UK
- Dedicated VIP tents in Mina close to the Jamarat
- Use of Makkah Metro Train Service
- Dedicated tents in Arafat
- Comprehensive Hajj guidance
- Hajj gift pack
* Itinerary is based on the Islamic calendar and may need to be adjusted by a day due to moon-sighting. ** During the Hajj season, the third bed in a triple occupancy room normally consists of a roll-away bed, and rooms can be a little cramped as these rooms would normally be configured as double rooms outside the Hajj season. Double room does not necessarily mean a king-size bed; it could consist of 2 single beds.
NOTE: During the days of the Hajj rites, all our packages include 3 meals a day, 24 hour supply of hot and cold drinks. All of our ground transportation is on air-conditioned coaches and exclusively for our group – we do not use government buses which are shared with others (except from airport to hotel).