2 WEEK DELUXE PACKAGE
If you're lookng for a package the allows you to perform Hajj with the minimum time away, but still want to visit Madinah, then this is the package for you.
Our 2 Week Deluxe package allows you to perform a complete, fulfilling Hajj without compromising on quality or experience.
Our refined itinerary involves the least amount of travelling as you will be flying into Madinah with a possible transit enroute. We have also selected amongst the finest hotels, which are part of internationally renowned chains, to ensure that you are comfortable throughout your stay in the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah. The 2 Week Deluxe package is our fastest-selling and most popular package.
The best thing about the package was the organisation and guidance from organisers and guides. Felt we had best advice for a successful Hajj. A Gauefor
ITINERARY - SUMMARY
ITINERARY - DETAIL*
Depart from UK; arrive in Madinah, check into hotel.
Leave Madinah, arrive in Makkah, check in to hotel; perform Umrah
8th Dhul Hijjah - Check out from Makkah hotel and go to Mina. Begin the rites of Hajj.
9th Dhul Hijjah - Arafat, Muzdalifah
10th-12th Dhul Hijjah - Mina
13th Dhul Hijjah - Leave Mina and proceed to Makkah; perform farewell tawaf and leave for Jeddah. Check into Jeddah hotel.
Check out of hotel in Jeddah and proceed to airport for flight back to UK.
PACKAGE - HOTELS
Dar Al-Iman Intercontinental - Madinah
As you exit the hotel you are in the masjid courtyard! It is especially convenient for the ladies, as it is located almost opposite the ladies entrance.
For further information: www.ihg.com/intercontinental
Conrad - Makkah
A new addition to Makkah’s every growing collection of luxury hotels. Conrad is an international brand of luxury hotels and resorts and is part of the Hilton family. Boasting a prime location, the Conrad is located literally steps away from the Haram. The hotel offers spacious, modern rooms, luxurious bathrooms, superb facilities and a warm traditional Arab welcome.
For further information:
This package includes:
- Return international flights
- Arriving directly, or indirectly, to Madinah and returning from Jeddah
- Application of Hajj visas and supplying drafts
- 5 star hotels in Makkah, Madinah and Jeddah
- 2 people in a room (except Shisha); option for an extra bed
- All rooms ensuite (except Shisha)
- Half board (breakfast and dinner) whilst in hotels
- Access to the Shisha building during the days of the Hajj rites.
- All meals provided during the days of the Hajj rites
- All Ground transportation on air-conditioned coaches
- Expert religious guides
- Medical doctor available for advice
- Extensive educational and spiritual development programme throughout tour
- Tour of historical/religious sites in Madinah
- Pre-Hajj seminar (full day) - in the UK
- Dedicated VIP tents in Mina close to the Jamarat
- Use of Makkah Metro Train Service
- Dedicated tents in Arafat
- Comprehensive Hajj guidance
- Hajj Gift Pack
* Itinerary is based on the Islamic calendar and may need to be adjusted by a day due to moon-sighting. ** During the Hajj season, the third bed in a triple occupancy room normally consists of a roll-away bed, and rooms can be a little cramped as these rooms would normally be configured as double rooms outside the Hajj season. Double room does not necessarily mean a king-size bed; it could consist of 2 single beds.
NOTE: During the days of the Hajj rites, all our packages include 3 meals a day, 24 hour supply of hot and cold drinks. All of our ground transportation is on air-conditioned coaches and exclusively for our group – we do not use government buses which are shared with others (except from airport to hotel).