11 DAY DELUXE PACKAGE
This is the perfect short stay package if you cannot get much time off work or are leaving young children behind, allowing you to perform your Umrah and Hajj in a complete manner.
We are the pioneers of the shortest Hajj package on offer in the UK.
Due to the time constraints that this package has, we have designed it to exclude a stay in Madinah as this is not part of the Hajj rites and does not in any way have an impact on the completeness or acceptability of your Hajj.
For your stay in Makkah, we have selected arguably Makkah’s best hotel, the Dar Al-Tawhid Intercontinental, to ensure your stay is comfortable and pleasant.
Just wanted to say jazak Allaah khair for establishing such an organised and efficient company. You have selected amazing workers... Al Hidaayah made our Hajj so smooth and precious and we are thankful to Allah first and each and every one of you. May Allah reward your efforts and keep Al Hidaayah a success to serve many more. N Ikram
ITINERARY - SUMMARY
ITINERARY - DETAIL*
Depart from UK.
Arrive in Jeddah; proceed to Makkah and check in to hotel, perform Umrah
8th Dhul Hijjah - Check out from Makkah hotel and go to Mina. Begin the rites of Hajj.
9th Dhul Hijjah - Arafat, Muzdalifah
10th-12th Dhul Hijjah - Mina
13th Dhul Hijjah - Leave Mina, perform farewell Tawaf and procees to Jeddah hotel.
Proceed to airport for flight back to UK.
PACKAGE - HOTELS
Dar Al-Tawhid Intercontinental - Makkah
Enjoy the most enviable position in Makkah, directly facing the Haram offering magnificent views. All guests rooms are tastefully decorated in an elegant and opulent style. All rooms are equipped to the very highest standard. One of Makkah’s most luxurious hotels only a few steps away from the Haram.
For further information:
This package includes:
- Return international flights to Jeddah
- Application of Hajj visas and supplying Hajj drafts.
- 5 star hotels in Makkah and Jeddah
- 2 people in a room (except in Shisha); option for an extra bed
- All rooms ensuite (except in Shisha)
- Half board (breakfast and dinner) whilst in hotel
- All meals provided during the days of the Hajj rites and in Shisha
- All ground transportation on air-conditioned coaches
- Expert religious guides
- Medical doctor available for advice (during Hajj days)
- Extensive educational and spiritual development programme during the days of Hajj rites
- Pre-Hajj seminar (full day) - in the UK
- Dedicated VIP tents in Mina close to the Jamarat
- Use of Makkah Metro Train Service
- Dedicated tents in Arafat
- Comprehensive Hajj guidance
- Hajj Gift Pack
* Itinerary is based on the Islamic calendar and may need to be adjusted by a day due to moon-sighting. ** During the Hajj season, the third bed in a triple occupancy room normally consists of a roll-away bed, and rooms can be a little cramped as these rooms would normally be configured as double rooms outside the Hajj season. Double room does not necessarily mean a king-size bed; it could consist of 2 single beds.
NOTE: During the days of the Hajj rites, all our packages include 3 meals a day, 24 hour supply of hot and cold drinks. All of our ground transportation is on air-conditioned coaches and exclusively for our group – we do not use government buses which are shared with others (except from airport to hotel).